Basement Interior Perimeter Drainage System
- Building Permit Required: A Building Permit is needed for the installation of an interior perimeter foundation drainage system. The property owner or authorized agent (contractor) will need to make application prior to installation.
- Building Permit Needed – How to Obtain a Permit
- Two inspections are needed as part of a perimeter foundation drainage system.
- Pre-pour inspection once walls have been drilled, perimeter drain installed and prior to pouring concrete.
- Final inspection to verify any new electrical installations for sump pump power (if applicable) and for radon sealing of system if an active radon system is present.