Overlook Community Campus
301 Golf Drive
7:00 A.M. until dusk
Overlook Skate Park is a skate at your own risk facility. Supervision is not provided. For your safety, we ask that you please abide by the following rules and regulations:
- The facility is designed for skateboarding and in-line skating only. Motorized vehicles, scooters, bikes and other wheeled devices are not permitted within the Skate Park.
- The Skate Park is a zero tolerance facility. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior are grounds for removal from the facility.
- Smoking is not permitted within the fenced area.
- Please keep food or beverages (except water in plastic containers) outside the fenced area.
- Please keep the Skate Park clean and use proper receptacles provided or carry out any trash you create. Patron disregard of this rule will result in a minimum of two (2) day closure of the facility.
- All park rules and regulations according to ORDINANCE NO. 1977-7, enacted July 25, 1977 are also in effect.
- Please report any suspicious or potential criminal activity, purposeful facility abuse, or park rule violations to the Police non-emergency dispatch number at 717/664-1180. For emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
- Surveillance cameras are in use. Anyone caught damaging and defacing the property will be subject to ejection and prosecution.
- Violation of any park rules and regulations may result in ejection of the violator(s) from the park, prosecution and/or the closing of the facility.
- Protective equipment for skateboarding and skaters is strongly recommended. Equipment includes a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards.
- This facility is used by both experiences and inexperienced skaters and skateboarders. Please be courteous to your fellow patrons.
- Please inspect skating surfaces when you arrive and remove any trash or debris.
- Please restrict your skating and skateboarding to the features provided, which are specifically designed for such use. Additional ramps, jumps and obstacles are not permitted in the Skate Park and are not to be used in the parking lot.
- Please restrict your skating and skateboarding to the Skate Park. Skating and skateboarding is not permitted in our parking lots, on the golf course cart paths, at The Barn, or at the Library.
- Please do not skate or skateboard on surfaces when wet, raining or snowing.
- Spectators should remain outside of the fenced area.
- The Skate Park will be closed during maintenance periods.
- Please report any equipment defects or unsafe conditions to the Public Works Department immediately at 717/569-6408.
Skateboarding and in-line skating can be hazardous recreational activities which may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, broken bones, or other serious injury.