This notice is to alert everyone to the possibility of discolored/brown water customer complaint calls caused by the repair of two broken water mains:
1. 1600 CROOKED OAK DRIVE: Located south of Eden Road and west of Oregon Pike in Manheim Township. http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?city=Lancaster&state=PA&address=1650+Crooked+Oak+Dr&zipcode=17601-4274&country=US&latitude=40.069611&longitude=-76.292045&geocode=ADDRESS
2. 444 SOUTH PRESIDENT AVENUE: Located west of Abbeyville Road in Lancaster Township. http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?city=Lancaster&state=PA&address=444+S+President+Ave&zipcode=17603-4922&country=US&latitude=40.03025&longitude=-76.33249&geocode=ADDRESS
3. The repairs will be completed this afternoon.
4. Customers might have temporary discolored/brown water. The water is expected to clear several hours after the work is completed.
5. If you have questions call me at 291-4833. If I am not available, call the Water Quality Lab, 291-