The Employee of the Month award program was developed to encourage recognition of Manheim Township staff who have significantly benefited the community and made contributions beyond the usual expectations of their day-to-day work. All full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees are eligible to receive the Employee of the Month Award.
Do you know an employee who meets any of the criteria below?
- Does the employee have an outstanding attendance record?
- Does the employee consistently "go the extra mile" without being asked?
- Is the employee creative within their position? Have they improved work methods, improved efficiency within the department, contributed to new ideas, or enhanced their own responsibilities?
- Do they advance their knowledge by learning new skills?
- Is the employee cooperative, compassionate, and friendly to fellow employees on a regular basis?
- Have they volunteered for special projects?
- Does the employee have better-than-average ability to work under pressure?
- Is the employee extraordinarily loyal and dedicated to Manheim Township and the community we serve?
- Does the employee possess other qualities that would make them deserving of such an award?
To nominate an employee, please complete the electronic application found here. In order for the committee to fully evaluate the nominated employee's attributes and/or achievements, it is important that specific examples are cited in the nomination form.