Illicit Discharge Reporting

Illicit Discharged Reporting:

Click on the 'Report an Illicit Discharge' link below to report the following types of discharges in streams, rivers, and storm sewers:

  • sewage and septage flows produced from sewer pipes and malfunctioning onlot septic systems;
  • wash water flows of gray water (laundry) from homes, commercial car wash wastewater, fleet washing in parking areas, and commercial laundry wastewater;
  • liquid wastes such as oil, gasoline, paint, engine wash water, and chemical waste;
  • dumping of bulk dry powder such as fertilizer.

Report an Illicit Discharge

Other Reporting:

Grass and leaf dumping into storm inlets, swales, streams and rivers, wetlands, and floodplains should be reported directly to the Police Department by calling 717-664-1180.